Last year, our Supportive Living (SL) communities participated in a giant poster coloring project. This year, we’re asking our communities to show off their best dance moves by participating in dance video! Working as a group, each community can determine what song you want to dance to, choreograph dance moves, and then put it all on video to share with other communities!
Start by having your community select a favorite song. Then, work as a group to put your moves to music! Everyone can be involved by using wheelchairs, walkers, canes, you name it!
(Note - videos can be no longer than 3 minutes!)
When you’re done, submit the finished video to AALC where we will then display it on our website and also show it at the Statewide finals for Wii Bowling and Trivia!
We’re excited to see what you can come up with and we can’t wait to share your inspiring dance videos with others. It’s safe to say that our Supportive Living resident’s Never Stop Dancing!
This is a fun activity meant to bring your community members together to create a video that demonstrates how important it is to Never Stop Dancing!
Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place videos.
Dance Video Submission Process
We’ve provided you with instructions for participating and submitting the final video below.
How to Participate in a Never Stop Dancing Video
1. Ask your community to select a song they want to dance to.
2. Make sure the song is no longer than 3 minutes.
3. Choreograph moves to the video. Emphasis should be on creativity, choreography and participation of community!
4. When you’re ready, shoot the videowith your smart phone, iphone or video camera.
5. Upload the final video to AALC’s website following the instructions below.
Limit of (1) video submission per community.
Videos can be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
Video Submission/Upload Process
To submit video:
1. Click on: https://fs22.formsite.com/formresults/form164/index.html
2. When form comes up, fill in information regarding your name, community, email address, phone #, name of song used in video.
3. Select how you want to share your video with AALC.
- Option 1 (PREFERRED):
You can upload your video to Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and copy the link into area on form.
- Option 2:
You can upload your video directly to the AALC website. Please be patient as videos take time to upload.
4. List all participants in video and ages.