We’re calling on all disability Supportive Living communities to take part in this contest by nominating a person with disabilities who demonstrates some of the following criteria:
• Helping others in the community
• Participating in activities displaying their skills and expertise
• Demonstrating empathy and sensitivity to others
• Acting as a positive role model
• Having an uplifting and positive attitude
If you have residents who display any of these characteristics, we encourage you to nominate them today!
The first place winner will be selected from one of the 9 disability Supportive Living communities and will be announced in mid-November.
The winner will receive a prize that can be enjoyed by the entire community! In addition, we have designed a customizable “Best of Our Abilities” certificate of achievement that can be downloaded and personalized by each community to ensure EVERYONE who is entered can receive special recognition!
>> Click Here to Submit Your Nomination <<
Affordable Assisted Living Coalition601 W. Monroe St.Springfield, IL 62704
Phone: 217-525-0700, ext. 124