This half-day seminar will have Mark McCurdy, Chief of the Bureau of Long Term Care at HFS, and representatives from the Illinois Association of Medicaid Health Plans (IAMHP) and Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCO) present information on Medicaid LTC billing. The session is intended for staff responsible for billing and bookkeeping in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Supportive Living sites.
Attendees will gain the following information at the seminar:
- Most common billing errors related to rejections and denials and how to prevent them
- Troubleshooting techniques for dealing with problem bills
- How to deal with overpayments and underpayments from HFS and managed care
- On-line resources at HFS and IAMHP and MCOs to help with billing for fee-for-service and managed care
- Up-to-date list of contacts of whom to reach out to at HFS and the MCOs for help with problem bills/claims
- Opportunity to ask questions of HFS and MCOs
The seminar will be repeated on two dates:
July 31, 2019 1-4:15 PM
Hilton Garden Inn
3100 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
August 6, 2019 1-4:15 PM
Bobak’s Signature Events
6440 Double Eagle Drive
Woodridge, IL 60517
The seminar is co-sponsored by:
Illinois Health Care Association
LeadingAge Illinois https://www.leadingageil.org/Education/UpcomingEvents.aspx
Affordable Assisted Living Coalition
AALC members should register using the button below.
Members of other organizations should register with their respective associations at one of the links listed above.
The cost is $99 per person.
Three hours of CE credit is being offered for attending the seminar.
Register Now - Springfield (July 31)
Register Now - Woodridge (August 6th)