If you are a company that intends to participate in this event, please DO NOT Purchase an Attendee Ticket for the Conference. Instead complete the form below to let us know about your interest and a member of our team will connect with you to firm up details.
This event provides excellent opportunities for companies, including:
- Two days of industry-specific education sessions;
- A centrally located exhibitor marketplace;
- Networking reception with access to decision-makers; and
- Ample opportunity for connection and conversation throughout the conference.
AALC Vendor Members
All AALC Vendor Members receive complimentary access to the Conference and will be provided with a table in our Exhibitor Area to showcase your offerings. Simply fill out the form below to confirm your participation.
Additionally, AALC Vendor Members at the Crown and Paramount levels automatically receive recognition as Conference sponsors.
Conference Sponsor Opportunities
Conference sponsorship provides enhanced recognition, including:
- Inclusion in promotion materials such as emails, registration website, event brochure, onsite signage, and the printed event guide that every attendee will receive at the Conference;
- A dedicated table in the Exhibitor marketplace;
- Sponsor ribbons affixed to badges of all of your representatives;
- Introduction at the reception; and
- An opportunity to insert a promotional item into attendee bags.
The following levels are FILLED for 2019:
Day 1 Lunch Sponsor
Day 2 Lunch Sponsor
Day 1 Reception
Day 2 Breakfast Sponsor
Day 2 Refreshments Sponsor
Name Badge Sponsor
Tote Bag Sponsor
Day 1 Refreshments Sponsor
The following levels still have openings for 2019:
$1500 - Non-Member Companies
$500 - Member Companies
$1000 - Non-Member Companies
Included in AALC Membership
(Note that for the same investment, you can become an Associate level member of AALC which provides recognition opportunities all year long. Exhibiting is automatically included in AALC Vendor Membership. You can see the full list of Vendor Member benefits here.)
All sponsorship opportunities are filled on a first-come, first serve basis.